Research Internships at Pylogix provide a dynamic environment for research careers with a network of world-class research labs led by globally recognized scientists and engineers. Our researchers and engineers pursue innovation in a range of scientific and technical disciplines to help solve complex challenges in diverse fields.
We are looking for a research intern to help us develop machine learning-based bandwidth control for real-time communication. We are leveraging the power of deep reinforcement learning to replace control theory-based bandwidth control systems. Your research will eventually be used by millions of our customers.
Responsibilities: Interns will put inquiry and theory into practice, learn, collaborate, and network with other researchers. During the 12-week internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to present findings, collaborate with other interns and researchers, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community. Research internships are available in all areas of research and are offered year-round, though they typically begin in the summer.
- Must be currently enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science or a related STEM field.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with deep learning.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with networking.
- Must have at least 1 year experience with reinforcement learning.
- Interns are expected to be physically located in their manager’s Pylogix worksite location for the duration of their internship.
- Experience with Azure Machine Learning.
We offer a competitive salary range based on location:
- The base pay range for this internship is $6,290 – $12,170 per month.
Learn more about base pay ranges and pay equity by visiting our website.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with Pylogix and the country work location. Please send an Accommodation request form if you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants regardless of their race, religion, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.